20 July 2009

VISA Application is a go!

Amazing! I can't believe how easy it was. I arrived at the Italian consulate in Houston at 9:15am last Friday morning, thanks to Erica, my chauffeur. :) I signed in, we waited in line for about 40 minutes, and then it was my turn.

Now, I had been a little anxious about this meeting - what if I didn't have all the paperwork I needed? Or if I had some spot on my criminal record of which I wasn't aware? Ah! They could reject me!

Thankfully, it was all very simple and couldn't have gone more smoothly. I had everything that they needed/asked for, and I was only in the room for about 5 minutes with the agent. I was then able to enjoy the rest of my weekend with my sister Erica and her husband Justin. I love Italy!

1 comment:

  1. All the way from Arkansas, right by our house, and you didn't even stop to see us! :(
    Well at least you came down for the musical...no....wait! :(

    ReplyDelete